Camborne, Pool, Illogan, Redruth & the Mining Villages Community Network
The CPIR Community Network is one of the largest in Cornwall, with 14 elected Cornwall Council Members and ten Town and Parish Councils, serving over 60,000 people in the Community Network area.
The Community Link Officer, Charlotte Caldwell works to support the local Members, town and parish Councils, Community and voluntary organisations and local residents – (contact details below).
The main topics covered by the Community Network are as follows;
• Support to Cornwall Councillors and Town and Parish Councils
• Emergency Planning
• Neighbourhood Planning
• Community Chest grants
• Running the bi monthly Community Network Panels which are open to the public – all details can be found here
• Dealing with queries on a range of topics close to the hearts of residents and businesses.
• Devolution of Council assets to town and parish councils and community groups
• Advice and support on finding grants/ funding information for community projects
• Ask the question and if we don’t know the answer, we will find someone for you that does!
Contact: Community Link Officer – Charlotte Caldwell on email@example.com or Tel: 07805 860511